By Charlie M. Shackleton,Margaret W. Pasquini,Axel W. Drescher
Read Online or Download African Indigenous Vegetables in Urban Agriculture PDF
Similar botany books
Advances in Botanical examine publishes in-depth and up to date experiences on quite a lot of issues in plant sciences. at present in its 57th quantity, the sequence includes a wide variety of studies via famous specialists on all features of plant genetics, biochemistry, mobile biology, molecular biology, body structure and ecology.
Following the winning first version, this revised and tremendously multiplied variation Tomato illnesses: identity, Biology and keep watch over is the definitive paintings at the ailments and problems of the tomato. The tomato is the world’s most generally produced vegetable. The variety of illnesses affecting the tomato is big: thousands of bio-aggressors, greater than 50 non-parasitic ailments, plus new and alarmingly common rising illnesses.
Nitrogen within the surroundings: assets, difficulties, and administration is the 1st quantity to supply a holistic viewpoint and complete remedy of nitrogen from box, to environment, to remedy of city and rural ingesting water offers, whereas additionally together with a historic assessment, human well-being affects and coverage issues.
Utilized arithmetic and Omics to evaluate Crop Genetic assets for weather switch Adaptive features specializes in functional capacity and methods to extra using genetic assets for mitigating the consequences of weather swap and enhancing crop creation. Genetic variety in crop vegetation is being extra explored to extend yield, disorder resistance, and dietary price by means of utilising fresh advances in arithmetic and omics applied sciences to advertise the difference of plants to altering weather conditions.
- Utah Wildflowers: Field Guide to the Northern and Central Mountains and Valleys
- Advances in Agronomy: 96
- Marine Plants of the Texas Coast (Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies Series, Sponsored by the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi)
- Alien Gene Transfer in Crop Plants, Volume 2: Achievements and Impacts
- Mineral Salts Absorption in Plants: International Series of Monographs on Pure and Applied Biology: Plant Physiology
- Evolution of Plant-Pollinator Relationships: 81 (Systematics Association Special Volume Series)
Additional resources for African Indigenous Vegetables in Urban Agriculture
African Indigenous Vegetables in Urban Agriculture by Charlie M. Shackleton,Margaret W. Pasquini,Axel W. Drescher